Safien Mid GTX Hiking Boot
When you're hammering out long miles on rugged terrain and facing who knows what conditions, the boot you'll want on your feet is The North Face's Safien Mid GTX Hiking Boot. Designed with maximum comfort and protection in mind, this hiking boot keeps your feet dry when there's nothing but rain in the forecast thanks to its waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane. Special TPU coating, a molded toe cap, and a mudguard tack on added trail protection to keep it durable and ready for anything. Beneath your feet you've got TNF's shock-absorbing XtraFoam midsole technology, which not only offers comfortable support during long treks, but also lessens the impact that rough trail surfaces might have on your feet after long miles. The new EXTS high-traction outsole system helps to keep your footing whether you're hiking beneath sunny skies or bursting rainclouds, while the mid-ankle design of the shoe lends stability and support.
- Comfortable and protective hiking shoe for any conditions or terrain
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof protection and breathability
- Shock absorbing midsole cushions for long miles on hard surfaces
- High-traction outsole grips on dusty trails and slick rocks alike
- TPU coating and mudguard offers added protection in wet conditions
- Molded toe cap protects the forefoot from unexpected toe stubs
- Heel-stabilizing technology ensures a proper alignment as you hike
- OrthoLite footbed adds cushioning and comfort to every step
- Item #TNF04VT
- Q & A
North face shoes for the win!
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
Love these shoes. I've tried their fastpack boots for years and really glad they have a solid support boot now.