Select your style & size:Select options
For routes near or far.
When you're traveling with nothing but a backpack, you should at least go with The North Face's largest travel-friendly pack, the Router Transit Backpack. With enough capacity to take you far from home, but still sleek enough for daily commutes, the Router Transit is a smart solution for the frequent traveler who spends a lot of time navigating urban environments.
Security lines at the airport suck, but at least they will suck a little less with this pack's TSA-compliant, lay-flat laptop sleeve, which lets you go through without the hassle of completely removing the laptop from your bag. And when you're covering many miles in a foreign city, the FlexVent suspension system eases the burden of your walk, thanks to a padded, ventilated back panel and injection-molded shoulder straps with flex points that alleviate pressure points and neck strain.
- The North Face's largest travel-friendly pack
- FlexVent suspension system and shoulder straps
- TSA-compliant lay-flat laptop sleeve
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve
- Multiple internal and external pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Removable waist belt
- Item #TNF02TT