Select a size:
Why We Like The Rolling Thunder 30in Rolling Gear Bag
The North Face built its Rolling Thunder 30in Gear Bag tough so we can travel with it for a long, long time. Bomber Base Camp materials work with the plastic bumpers in order to keep wear-and-tear to a minimum while we're navigating cobblestone streets or catching a flight in a teeny jungle airport. The zippered external compartment stores dirty clothes and shoes so our clean clothes don't get ruined and the zippered external pockets are perfect for items we might need at a moment's notice like your passport or phone charger. The internal mesh pockets split the main compartment for better organization, and the sherpa strap connects to backpacks and duffel bags for extra convenience.
- A rugged piece of luggage for travelling the world
- Durable construction can handle wear and tear
- Rolling design for efficient airport carry
- Straps let you haul it as a backpack if you need to
- Zippered and mesh compartments for easy organization
- Self cleaning wheels won't pick up dirt
- Daisy chains for easy attachment points
- Item #TNF041L
3.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.