Select style & size:Select options
Keep on rolling, partner.
The North Face Rolling Thunder 36in Gear Bag is an easy way to get your gear out of the country. Bomber Base Camp materials work with the plastic bumpers to ensure long-lasting durability for all your trips, while a perforated exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength. The zippered external pocket is always accessible so you can pull your passport out at a moment's notice, and the internal mesh pocket splits the main compartment for better organization. The North Face added a Sherpa strap to secure extra backpacks and duffel bags for convenience, along with coated daisy chains for durable lash points.
- Bomber rolling bag for transporting all of your gear safely
- Incredibly tough construction holds up against wear and tear
- Perforated exposed back panel reduces weight, not strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points reinforce abrasion-resistance
- Built-in wheels provide smooth, fast handling
- Coated daisy chains provide a durable lash point
- Item #TNF041K
- Q & A
Light weight, strong, functional
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Really like how instead of a retractable handle, there's a solid webbing handle. Its well built, about as light as it can get without losing durability. TNF knows how to make their duffels, and the added wheels on this one, which are off road worthy, doesn't make this bag any less expedition ready.
Is it waterproof like throw in the bed of my pickup truck and drive through a rainstorm for an hour?