Upward and onward.
True to their name, The North Face Men's Rock Wall Climb Pants are tough enough to withstand frequent brushes with granite and sandstone, while offering the flexibility needed to make tough moves on the crag. Ripstop fabric with reinforced knees holds up against abrasion, and added elastane and and articulated knees ensure you still have the mobility you want for tackling technical routes. Tapered leg openings with elastic cuffs prevent snags, multiple pockets keep essentials close at hand, and a built-in belt prevents you from revealing too much to the climbing partner belaying you.
- Tough, yet flexible pants for climbing
- Stretch ripstop fabric is durable and forgiving
- Tapered leg opening minimizes snags
- Reinforced, articulated knees beef up durability and mobility
- Elastic cuffs stay rolled up better
- Zippered thigh pocket secures small essentials
- Item #TNF03Y5