Fall camping has never been so cozy.
Take your little adventurer up in the chilly mountains for some fall camping. She'll stay nice and cozy in The North Face Riit Fleece Pullover as she helps you collect firewood, looks for frogs, or collects cool rocks. The Sherpa fleece will be soft and comfortable against her skin while Heatseeker insulation in the lower body of the jacket will ensure she stays warm after the sun goes down and the headlamps turn on. The elastic binding at the hood and cuffs keep all that precious heat contained while blocking out the elements as you teach her how to roast a marshmallow. Explore the campground or neighboring trails and she'll pick up goodies to store in her kangaroo pocket that can also keep her hands warm while you tell campfire stories. With contrasting upper and lower body fabrics, she'll feel stylish and adventurous for the whole trip.
- Cozy, insulated fleece pullover for chilly conditions
- Heatseeker insulation in the lower body gives streamlined warmth
- Sherpa fleece is soft and comfortable against the skin
- Elastic binding on the hood and cuffs seal out the elements
- Kangaroo pocket warms hands and stores treasures
- Contrasting upper and lower body fabrics provide visual interest
- Item #TNF04HO