Sippy cups are never a bad idea.
The North Face Toddler Girls' Reversible Thermoball Hooded Jacket can be worn two ways, so you won't have to give your little one a complete wardrobe change when she spills her juice box down the front of her jacket. The jacket's packed full of Primaloft's Thermoball insulation, which mimics down clusters to give a light and lofty feel, but will also maintain insulating properties when subjected to rain or the occasional apple juice spill. The North Face decorated this reversible jacket with elastic bindings at the hood, hem, and cuffs to ensure a secure fit while your toddler roams around the ski lodge or campsite.
- A reversible puffy jacket for adventure-loving tots
- Light and lofty Primaloft Thermoball insulation
- Elastic bound hem, hood, and cuffs for a secure fit
- Hand pockets on both sides secure valuables
- Item #TNF02FF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought 3 of these for 3 special little girls. They love the fact that they are reversible and an improvement to the ones they got last year is both sides have pockets.
Good Non-Bulky Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A lot thinner than I thought it would be, but has ended up working out great as some of the thicker down coats get too hot. The lack of thickness also helps when strapping baby into car seat. The reversible is a plus.