Reversible Perrito Jacket
The Reversible Perrito Jacket from The North Face comes packed to the gills with features usually reserved for adult-sized jackets. The Heatseeker insulation is spread strategically throughout the jacket with 200G packed into the body and 150g and 100g packed into the sleeves and hood. This distribution of insulation maximizes warmth, comfort, and movement by cutting down on bulk and preventing certain areas from overheating. To further ensure that your child will love this jacket, it features two pockets and a chin zip guard for maximum comfort, while a reversible design lets her mix things up and choose her style for the day.
- Feature-heavy, reversible, insulated jacket for all things cold
- Body-mapped insulation for warmth and comfort
- Hand pockets keep your little one's hands warm
- Chin zip guard protects their sensitive face
- Reversible design lets her choose the look that reflects her mood
- Item #TNFZAJL
- 50D recycled polyester taffeta, DWR treatment
- [body] 200g Heatseeker, [sleeve] 150g Heatseeker, [hood] 100g Heatseeker
- Center Back Length
- insulated, fixed
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 19, 2020
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 3` 0"
- 25 lbs
It’s adorable and seems warm. Wish outer pockets zipped shut though. Pockets also only on one side so hopefully that’s your preferred side.