For larger than life adventures.
Mt Chimborazo is a larger than life mountain in Ecuador, and your number one adventure buddy has dreams that are larger than life, so why not pair him up with a jacket to match? The North Face Reversible Mount Chimborazo Hooded Fleece jacket is ready to keep him warm while he tackles the great outdoors, scaling imaginary mountains, and bounding through snowbanks this winter. The outer shell is made up of 50D polyester to keep the elements out, the inside is lined with super-fuzzy Sherpa fleece for soft warmth, and it's all insulated with synthetic Heatseeker insulation to ensure snowday warmth. The jacket is fully reversible, so he can flip it inside out when he wants to transform into a fuzzy little snow monster getting ready to attack.
- Reversible jacket to keep your little guy warm all winter
- 50D polyester shell keeps out the elements
- Sherpa fleece lining adds cozy warmth
- Flip it inside out for the perfect abominable snowman look
- Heatseeker insulation lets him stay out for hours throwing snowballs
- Item #TNF03MQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The jacket is very versatile and warm. My son loves it and it is the only jacket he wants to wear.