Reversible Mount Chimborazo Fleece Jacket
Which side to wear? That's the question he'll be asking anytime he zips into The North Face Reversible Mount Chimborazo Fleece Jacket. Sure, the soft, fuzzy Sherpa fleece keeps him warmer when he wears it on the inside, but he loves running his fingers in the Sherpa when he's wearing it on the outside. Either way, the jacket's Heatseeker insulation is bound to keep him warm, even if it starts to rain.
- Reversible jacket keeps warm on cold camping trips
- Sherpa fleece adds softness when worn on the inside
- Durable taffeta resists abrasion when worn on the outside
- Heatseeker insulation maintains warmth even when wet
- Item #TNFZAJE
- [face fabric] (solids, prints) 50D recycled polyester taffeta, DWR finish, (heathers) 40D x 55D 55% recycled polyester, 45% recycled nylon taffeta, DWR finish, [reverse face fabric] 100% recycled polyester Sherpa fleece
- Center Back Length
- [side 1] 2 zippered hand, [side 2] 2 welt hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 2, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 115 lbs
My son really loves this jacket. It is very comfortable and warm. It's also made of excellent material.
October 25, 2020
Does this jacket fit with The North Face mix-and-match triclimate shell?