Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Reversible Mossbud Swirl Jacket
From water-resistant puffer to high-pile fleece in a matter of seconds, the Reversible Mossbud Swirl Jacket takes our little shredder from groomers to dinner in comfort and style. Constructed from lightweight recycled materials, this piece packs in the warmth and durability without the weight or hefty carbon footprint.
- Reversible puffer for respite from winter's bite
- Recycled insulation traps in heat even when wet
- Water-resistant finish fends off light precipitation
- Zippered hand pockets secure smaller essentials
- Welt hand pockets on reverse shield hands from chilly winds
- 3-in-1 design compatible with TNF yellow-label outer jackets
- Item #TNFZBB9
- [face fabric] 50D 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish (solids), 40D 55% recycled polyester, 45% recycled nylon, DWR finish (heather), 75D 72% polyester, 28% recycled polyester fleece (reverse), 50D 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish (reverse underarm panels)
- Heatseeker Eco (70% post-consumer recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [side 1] 2 zippered hand [side 2] 2 welt hand
- Baffle Construction
- horizontal quilting
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.