Select style & size:Select options
No frills and no camouflage prints, The North Face's Resolve Reflected Hooded Jacket is a straight-to-the-point functional rain jacket for your son. So whether the storm breaks in the middle of recess or on the way down from hike, the fully-sealed seam construction ensures a leak-proof design while breathable material prevents him from overheating unlike traditional rain jackets that trap in heat and moisture. A hook-and-loop cover over the zipper, elastic cuffs, and a fixed hood helps protect him from stronger storms, and zippered hand pockets keep his hands warm and belongings safe.
- A straight-to-the-point rain jacket for boys
- Waterproof material with fully-sealed seams ensures zero leaks
- Breathable construction prevents overheating while he plays
- Hook-and-loop closure over front zipper helps block out winds
- Elastic cuffs designed to prevent getting wet sleeves
- Zip guard at chin protects sensitive skin from irritation
- Zippered hand pockets stay dry and securely hold his toys
- Item #TNF04CM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 4'3"
- Weight: 46lbs
I knew the product level, so I bought it on trust.
The satisfying part is that the brand of material that shines on the products children wear is likely to be responsible for their safety.
Waterproof and window-shielding are also effective.
Awesome boys rain jacket
Finally found a solid color rain jacket for boys that doesn't have weird colors or prints. Looks awesome on and we layer it with the Patagonia nano puff and it's awesome!! Wear Alone or layer. Super cool on and works awesome.