Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Rain Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Solve your weather issues.
Having problems with the weather? Go ahead and fix them with The North Face Resolve Women's Parka. This lightweight, straightforward, and waterproof rain shell is fit for the city or trail, and it's made of tough nylon that's laminated to a HyVent 2L waterproof and breathable membrane and finished with fully taped seams for serious waterproofing when you're walking down damp streets or hiking soggy peaks. The hood stows away into the collar when you don't need it, and the adjustable hem cinch and cuffs seal all your gaps to make sure you don't fall victim to the more insidious forms of moisture.
- A waterproof shell well suited for the town or trail
- HyVent waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams
- Mesh lining helps keep things cool when you're on the move
- Hood stows in collar when the weather clears
- Hem cinchcord and elastic cuffs help retain warmth
- Dual front zipper with hook-and-loop storm flap
- Regular fit with an elasticized waist for a more flattering look
- Item #TNF010J
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.