Bring On The Rain.
Make his first forays into the backcountry an enjoyable experience (even if the weather refuses to cooperate) with The North Face Kids' Resolve Pants. Made with a waterproof, breathable construction, these pants keep him dry whether you're hiking through a sudden downpour or taking it easy around the campsite on a drizzly morning. Quarter-length side zips and an elastic waist make it easy to get these pants over his baselayers so he won't have to go through a complete wardrobe change when the skies open in the middle of a hike.
- Make backcountry excursions in wet conditions more comfortable
- DryVent construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Mesh lining enhances breathability
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Quarter-length side zips with hook-and-loop tabs
- Elastic waist with drawcord closure for secure wear
- Zippered hand pockets keeps essentials secure
- Item #TNF02XA
- Q & A
Appears to be well-made high-quality however was considerably too short for our needs.
Solid rain pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL (18-20)
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 130lbs
I am a short woman and I have a lot of trouble finding rain pants for biking that fit me. These pants seem to be well-constructed and the waterproofing is very good so far. The XL size fits well over my jeans and a belt and the bottoms unzip enough that they easily pull on over shoes. My only complaint is that the velcro on the cuffs doesn't wrap all the way around so I can't get them as tight to my ankles as I'd like to for riding, but so far they've stayed out of the way of the chain. I'm hoping that they will last through a lot of riding even though that may not be the main purpose they're designed for.