No downpour too nasty.
When you see a chance of rain in the forecast ahead of a weekend camping trip, it doesn't bother you. In the rain, in the snow, or in howling winds, you'd still rather be out on the trail than stuck indoors. If weight matters less to you than staying fully dry when you're pitching a tent in the rain, stash The North Face Resolve 2 Hooded Men's Jacket in your pack ahead of day trips and longer adventures to stay prepared. A fully waterproof membrane and durable nylon body equip this jacket for heavy use in heavy weather, and while it isn't as light as TNF's feathery Venture jacket, it still shields you loyally on rainy family camping trips and windy solo summit pushes alike.
- Stay dry in howling wind and heavy rain in this jacket
- Relaxed fit layers easily over other hiking clothing
- DryVent membrane is completely impervious to rain and wind
- Adjustable, stowable hood shields your head in a downpour
- Zippered hand pockets provide a safe haven for electronics
- Storm flap protects full-length zipper from leaks
- Item #TNF030A