Repko Hooded Jacket
The North Face created the Men's Repko Hooded Jacket with snowy
days and pow-filled tree lines in mind. Durable, waterproof,
and breathable, the DryVent two-layer membrane shields you from rain,
sleet, and snow throughout your day, but doesn't trap heat in doing so. And when you really start to build up heat on steep and deep runs you can quickly dump heat with zippered underarm vents. An attached powder skirt cinches closed to help prevent
sneaking snow from getting you wet, while the adjustable hood and cuffs with thumbholes do their part
to batten down the hatches against wild weather. The chest pocket has a media port so you can jam out as you surf through untouched goodness, and when all is said and done and you're hanging at the trailhead or parking lot, you can easily stow the jacket with a secure jacket-in-hood storage system.
- A waterproof shell designed with the deepest days in mind
- Waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry in heavy snow
- Grippy powder skirt prevents snow from flying up on pow days
- Underarm vents let you dump heat when you hike to deeper pastures
- Cuffs have integrated thumbloops for added coverage under a glove
- Media compatible chest pocket allows for real-time soundtracks
- Adjustable hood blocks winds then easily stows jacket
- Longer length provides added coverage for super-deep days
- Item #TNF04Q6
- Q & A
Great jacket, might want to size down
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'3"
I love this jacket. I am on the taller side, and always run into the issue of jackets being too short for my torso — TNF has solved this problem by offering regular and tall options to each size. FYI the "Tall" style is very tall. I am 6'3" and the XL Tall jacket reaches about mid-thigh.
Is the hood compatible to fit over a ski helmet?
Hi Isaac. Yes it is big enough for a helmet