Select style & size:Select options
For the places they love and elsewhere.
Your little adventurer loves weekend trips in the mountains almost as much as they hate going to school, but at least they can have one bag to tackle both activities. The North Face Recon Squash 17L Backpack is the perfect do-it all pack for your young one. It's got enough to storage to hold everything they need for a day at school or a day on the trail. They've got added storage with an outer pocket for quick access to pencils during school and trail mix on the weekend. A stitched-foam back panel ensures that they stay comfortable no matter how many books they have to take home. Two water bottle pockets help you make sure they've got plenty of hydration for a long day at school and soccer practice afterwards, while an internal name label helps avoid any locker or cubby confusion.
- A do-it-all backpack for young weekend warriors
- 17L size is perfect for carrying school books and camping clothes
- Outer pocket provides quick access to school essentials
- Stitched-foam back panel keeps them comfortable on walks to the bus
- Water bottle packs help them stay hydrated in school and out
- Internal name badge helps prevent mix ups at school
- Breakaway sternum straps provide kid-specific support
- Item #TNF04DI
- Q & A
Tiny Human Approved
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this for my 6 year old nephew who was in need of a new backpack and he absolutely loves this one! My sister (his mom)'s only complaint is that he likes using this for school but the main compartment isn't large enough for his homework folder to fit in without bending it. It's great for traveling though and smaller school items.