Select style & size:Select options
Efficient > Excessive.
The North Face's Recon 31L Backpack has everything you need to maintain efficiency and nothing excessive to leave you distracted. With a variety of specific-use pockets, the Recon keeps you fully organized to help you stay on-top of your to-do list. A dedicated laptop sleeve is padded and fleece lined, and securely holds your laptop separate from the main compartment. An internal organizer lines the front zippered pocket and is equipped with a padded tablet sleeve, a pen organizer, and various small patch and zippered pockets for loose essentials. A small zippered pocket at the top is fleece lined and perfectly fits your reading and sunglasses, dual water bottle holders can double as a quick-grab pocket for your cellphone, and the extendable stash pocket is large enough to hold a wet rain jacket, your winter gloves and scarves, or a small lunch. As you fill all these dedicated pockets, the weight on your back naturally increases so that is why The North Face equipped the Recon with the FlexVent support system and women-specific shoulder straps. A fully padded back panel and shoulder straps gives you all-day support while a breathable lumbar panel and flexible design gives you ergonomic comfort.
- A backpack equipped with everything you need
- Supportive suspension system makes heavy loads comfortable
- Women-specific shoulder straps contour ranging body types
- Dedicated laptop sleeve is padded and fleece-lined
- Internal organizer in front zippered pocket keeps you sane
- Dual mesh water bottle holders can be used as various pockets
- Glasses-specific pocket is fleece lined for scratch-free protection
- Extendable front stash pockets holds jackets, gloves, or snacks
- Item #TNF04DE
- Q & A
This is a great quality backpack but....
This back pack is great quality but the women’s size has REALLY short straps! The chest buckle will strangle you and the padding of the strap doesn’t even reach my armpits! I say go with the men’s pack if you want the straps to at least fit you. I’m 5ft btw. I don’t have a long torso, In fact I would say my torso is a bit short AND the straps still don’t fit properly. VERY disappointed. Which sucks because this backpack is great quality and it fits my stuff.