Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Recon 30L Backpack
For keeping everything neatly in its place and on our back, The North Face's Recon 30L Backpack is built with enough space to fit textbooks, notebooks, a laptop, tablet, and more. A FlexVent suspension system and injection-molded shoulder straps give you comfortable support when your backpack is fully loaded during finals week, while the mesh panel helps the back of your t-shirt stay dry as you pace in front of the testing hall. Soft fleece lines the inside of the laptop, tablet, and sunglasses pockets to protect your valuables, the internal organizer in the front pocket neatly stores your pens, calculator, and snacks, and the newly added front stash pocket gives you easy access to your hoodie or cell phone.
- Organized, technical school backpack with a type A personality
- Durable material protects against wear and tear for lasting use
- Comfortable suspension system and padded shoulder straps
- Fleece-lined pockets protect tablet or sunnies
- Internal organizers neatly hold your smaller essentials
- Stretchy front stash pocket holds your sweatshirt
- Removable waistbelt lets you choose your level of support
- Stretchy water bottle pockets hold your bottles securely
- Item #TNF04D8
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.