Take it to the backcountry.
With a pack like The North Face's Rapidus 20 Backpack, packing for a quick couple laps in the backcountry becomes a breeze. This pack has specific compartments to store you skins and your crampons so you know exactly where they are when you need them. An insulated water bottle pocket keeps your hydration close at hand so you don't have to dig through your extra layers and snacks in order to get a swig of water on the skin up. Built with FlashDry technology, this pack dries quickly so neither your sweat nor the snow can weigh you down as you take on alpine lines.
- A sleek and light backpack for backcountry skiing adventures
- FlashDry back panel dries quickly to prevent extra weight
- Side crampon and skin pocket keeps things organized and within reach
- Quick-setup ski-carry system attaches skis securely
- Insulated water bottle keeps hydration close at hand
- Ice-axe carry with covered tip for protected and convenient carry
- Item #TNF041G