Keeping things simple.
If there was one thing that The North Face's legendary founder Doug Tompkins gave importance to, it was wild places. If there was another, it was keeping things simple. Honor both of those ideas with The North Face Rage-Age Cotton T-Shirt. Made from breathable cotton with a minimalist front and back design, this soft-wearing shirt will show your commitment to the important things in life.
- Represent the simple life with this comfortable cotton tee
- 100% cotton gives you trusted comfort
- Minimalist designs pay tribute to nature's simplicity
- Item #TNF04CV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
I got the grey one, its a very comfortable and light shirt. fits true to size.
Light and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 198lbs
I chose the faded rose one. The material is light and it goes well with a few different sorts of pants and shoes. Great for summer.