Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's 3-in-1 Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Dropping in three, two...
Whether you're indulging in sinfully delicious lift-accessed pow, or traversing icy ridges high in the alpine, The North Face's Women's Purist Triclimate 3-In-1 Jacket gives you the protection that you need for all your wintertime adventures. The fully-taped, three-layer Gore-Tex shell is ready for snorkel-worthy storm skiing, with a snap-in insulated vest that adds additional warmth for those extra frigid days.
When the resort is tracked out and you decide to head out of bounds to scour the hills for more faceshots, remove the vest and unzip the underarm vents to keep you from overheating on the skintrack. The powder skirt keeps snow out in case you get sucked into a tomahawk, and the zippered chest pockets are the perfect spot to stash a chocolate bar, so it's still accessible when you've got a backpack on.
- A technical snow jacket for big days in the mountains
- Three-layer Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture
- Snap-in insulated vest adds additional warmth as needed
- Helmet-compatible hood adds extra protection
- Powder skirt keeps deep snow out
- Underarm vents dump heat when the sun comes out
- Zippered pockets are the perfect spot to stash a candy bar
- Item #TNF03CF