Some may call you a powder snob, but it's hard not to be once you an acquire a taste for untracked powder. The North Face Women's Purist Pants share your appreciation for waist-deep pow, as evidenced by their backcountry-ready design. A three-layer Gore-Tex shell delivers reliable waterproof, breathable protection when you're breaking trail through waist-deep snow and keeps cold wind at bay once you gain the ridge. The Chimney Venting system lets body heat escape when you are hiking or skinning by allowing cross-flow between internal and external vents, and the harness-compatible thigh pockets enable you stash a camera in one of the pockets during big-mountain missions.
- Shell pants for big-mountain adventures
- Waterproof Gore-Tex seals out snow while allowing airflow
- Chimney Venting maximizes airflow during activity
- Athletic articulation for a comfortable stance
- StretchVent gaiter seals out snow and secures with a hook
- Zippered hem gusset for easy boot access
- Harness-friendly pockets for alpine adventures
- Item #TNF04JV
- Q & A
My Favorite Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The Purist pants are my favorite ski pants ever. They are built with 3L Gore-Tex and are super breathable due to huge vents on both the inside and outside of each leg. I am 5'4" and got the short inseam and they fit perfect. I'd say they are true to size with a regular fit. I've worn them for a season in all conditions from heavy, wet snow to warm 45+ degree days and I always stayed comfortable and dry. I have the Purist and Fuse Brigandine jackets and their powder skirts seat PERFECTLY in with these pants.