For the powder purist.
The North Face Men's Purist Pants have you covered whether you're breaking trail through thigh-deep powder in the backountry or getting freshies in the resort. Made with a three-layer Gore-Tex shell, the Purists are waterproof and breathable to help you maintain a comfortable temperature when you're booting up a steep line. Instead of being distracted by sweaty baselayers, you can focus on skiing the couloir you've had your eye on the whole hike up and rely on the Purists to block out stray powder thanks to the jacket-to-pant connection points and AquaGuard zippered vents.
- Durable ski or snowboard pants ideal for deep conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects from wind and snow
- Ventilation system allows excess body heat to escape
- Waterproof vents keep snow out even if left open
- StretchVent gaiters add durability and protection to cuffs
- Adjustable waist for personalized wear
- Durable, articulated knees for comfortable wear and tear
- Item #TNF03GV
- Q & A
Not so great, if you like your boys
- Size Bought: Med Long
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 175lbs
Great color, great fabric, great fit, even a medium long! Awesome. Except...a zipper going through your boys yard. Walking in them feels off. I have no choice but to return.
Did the designers try these on?
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L-tall
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 195lbs
These pants are quite nice, but have a fatal flaw. Nice fabric, fit, and features. Even comes in long size which is a big deal for me.
But they ruined it with a vent that runs between the inner thighs RIGHT ACROSS THE CROTCH. Which means that there is a bulky zipper running right through downtown, where every bit of extra material gets in the way. I wouldn't want to ski and definitely not hike with a wad like that up against my junk.
Sorry TNF, these are going back.