Goodbye, alpinist anxiety.
The North Face wants you to have one less thing to worry about while you're on your alpinist pursuits. With the Men's Pursit Pant, you can leave behind the anxiety that you won't be warm enough. These waterproof and ventilated pants will keep you at the perfect temperature throughout your whole adventure, so overheating and underheating won't be an issue. Secure pockets and gear loops keep your gear close at hand so you can cruise your climbs and know exactly where everything is. The adjustable waist makes it easy to layer these durable pants for a little extra comfort and warmth when you want it.
- Shell pants for adventures in or out of bounds
- 3-layer Gore-Tex is extremely waterproof and breathable
- Chimney Venting system moves air up to the vents
- Articulated knees anticipate a steep stance
- Adjustable waist helps you find the right fit
- Gusseted crotch enables your full range of motion
- Reinforced kickpatches stand up to boots and edges
- Item #TNF04MX