From the studio to the streets, The North Face Women's Pseudio Tunic Vest offers stylish coverage and cozy-warmth when the temperatures fall somewhere below the comfortably cool spectrum. The Pseudio features a hardy shell fabric and synthetic insulation that's designed to keep you warm, even when wet—so you don't have to worry about your sense of style or overall warmth being compromised when the skies begin to open up. The tunic length is designed to cover your derriere, which is awfully convenient when you're running errands in your yoga tights, and the fixed hood provides a snug, blanket-like feel in the event that you forget a hat.
- A stylish, pullover vest for cold days in the city
- Rugged, shell fabric offers protection from wind
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even when wet
- Tunic-length assures extra coverage over leggings
- Myriad of pockets accommodates necessities
- Fixed hood provides a cozy feel
- Item #TNF02UG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
I thought the photo looked great, it didn't quite look the same on. I thought it would be slightly more thick, it was like workout material of sort. Northface not my fancy in this case.
What are the measurements for the tunic vest at chest,waist and hips for both medium and large. Is this vest a - line at the bottom as it looks like it in the picture.