Warm hands, warm adventures.
You're not looking to go out in stormy weather and you aren't intending on getting your heart racing, all you want to beat is the crowds and maybe get a breath of fresh air. The North Face Pseudio Insulated Glove covers your hands in a nice layer of warmth whether you decide to go for a casual cross-country adventure or a slow paced hike in the snow-quiet forest. Specially designed with The North Face technical fit features, your hands will have plenty of mobility for ski or trekking poles and you can even text the kids from the trail to let them know when you'll be home.
- Insulated glove for casual winter walks and cross-country skiing
- Repels water in case the trees shed snow or flurries surprise you
- Insulated for winter protection from jack frost
- Etip allows you to take wildlife photos with your phone
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit offers consistent performance
- Radiametric Articulation ready to drive your Nordic adventures
- Knit cuffs for warm wrists as you pole plant through the woods
- Item #TNF03QM
- Q & A
Bought this for someone and she says they are a great glove to wear.
Perfect for everyday
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these gloves! They are perfect to wear out and about during winter, but also great for spring skiing. These are my second pair, as I keep one set in my car in case the steering wheel is too cold:)