Technical Hoodie for Technical Climbs.
El Capitan: It's been your dream ever since you started climbing—the sheer granite face, the stunning views, and thrill of the challenge. It's too soon to know if you'll succeed, but one thing you're certain of—you'll have The North Face Women's Progressor Insulated Hybrid Hoodie by your side.
A new lineup for 2017, the Progressor Series features six interactive layers designed to be combined and cover all possible weather during big wall climbs. As the third in this lineup, the Insulated Hybrid Hoodie is lightweight, durable, and highly technical. It's body is made from a tough nylon and polyester blend and backed by PrimaLoft Gold insulation to help you retain critical core warmth. The sleeves and hood are made with a stretch woven material with laser-perforated underarms, allowing you to comfortably release body heat on the way up and retain warmth on the way down.
Designed with an alpine fit, this hybrid hoodie is made to work with your climbing equipment. The fitted hood fits comfortably under your helmet to provide seamless weather protection. Elastic binding and a hem cinch help seal out drafts to keep you comfortable, while harness-compatible zippered hand pockets keep essentials secure and close by. An articulated design offers full mobility and layers easily over and under your other gear.
- A versatile, insulated layer for chilly climbs on big walls
- Durable wind- and water-resistant shell
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation for active warmth
- Stretch woven fabric in the sleeves and hood provides mobility
- Laser-perforated underarms offers subtle ventilation
- Fitted hood designed for use under your climbing helmet
- Alpine fit for mobility and easy layering
- Item #TNF032W