3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Printed Class V Pullover
On cloudy days, we slip on our Printed Class V Pullover before heading into town. When the sky starts to spit and the wind picks up, we are protected by the weather-resistant material. The back-panel vent dumps heat as we run to the car for cover from the impending downpour.
- Versatile anorak for overcast, windy days on the trail or in town
- Breathable, stretchy fabric is moisture-wicking and dries quickly
- Water-resistant finish provides durable weather protection
- UPF 50 material protects you from the sun's harmful rays
- Back panel vent provides extra air flow when pushing the pace
- VISLON quarter zipper for scratch-free, lightweight hardware
- Zippered pockets keep small essentials secure when on the go
- Packs into its own pocket to convert into a stylish wrist bag
- Item #TNFZAS7
- 68% recycled nylon, 26% nylon, 6% elastane, FlashDry treatment, non-PFC DWR finish
- Breathability Rating
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- [high point shoulder] 25in
- zippered kangaroo pocket, 2 hand pockets, 1 concealed-zip pocket in left hand pocket
- back panel
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 11.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.