Why We Like The Printed Class V Pullover
We reach for our Class V Pullover to stay stylish and cozy when the elements turn windy and misty. This versatile anorak stows away into its front pocket to become a tote when the sky clears and the wind dies down.
- The anorak that doubles as a tote by hiding away into its own pocket
- FlashDry and DWR treatment protect you against light wind and rain
- UPF50 protects you when the sun is bearing down
- Paneled hood with drawcord shields your head from cooler temps
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep wind from creeping in
- Raglan sleeves provide ease of movement as you go about your day
- Welt hand pockets shield your hands from the elements
- Front drop-in pocket secures your smaller items
- Item #TNFZAWE
- [face fabric] 68% recycled nylon, 26% nylon, 6% elastane, DWR [lining] FlashDry
- [high shoulder point] 28.75in
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27.5in
- attached, paneled, drawcord
- front hook-and-loop closure drop-in pocket doubles as stow pocket, hand pockets
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 14oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 23, 2021
Adequate but room for improvement
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 220 lbs
Pros- Hood and torso are a nice fit and the pockets are great. So far it holds out water from steady rainfall. Just enough room for a thin hoody underneath for insulation. Cons- material is very thin and would likely not hold up to much abuse. Biggest issue is that the sleeves are way to short. Sizing- Torso width and length are good Arms are short but allow enough room to move unrestricted.
April 24, 2021
Can this product be made with the camo pattern in XXL/XL? I’d be willing to pay more for it if necessary-