Powdercloud Gore-Tex Etip Glove
It's no fun when it rains on your parade, but when it dumps snow on your parade—that's just about as good as it gets. Celebrate the good kind of clouds with The North Face's Powdercloud Gore-Tex Etip Glove. It's more than equipped to handle deep days at your favorite ski spots, from huge backcountry lines to your always-reliable secret stashes at the resort. A Gore-Tex membrane firmly shuts out moisture from falling snow, while Heatseeker Eco insulation delivers reliable warmth in even the coldest and wettest conditions. Meanwhile, a goat-leather palm increases durability for a season full of fast and steep white-knuckle, pole-gripping runs, and the Etip fingertips ensure that you won't have to take off your gloves to snap videos of huge powder slashes and pillowy cliff drops.
- Storm-ready ski gloves with touchscreen-compatible fingertips
- Gore-Tex membrane firmly shuts out moisture from falling snow
- Heatseeker insulation keeps up the warmth in frigid temperatures
- Etip fingers let you snap pictures of snow-capped mountains
- Goat-leather palm increases durability for seasons of shredding
- Fourchette-box finger construction helps keep fingertips warm
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in their relaxed position
- Item #TNF05ZU
- Q & A
Typical North Face Product
I've had a lot of TNF products over the years. These gloves are going to be like everything else, very good! They are a little tight for a large, but feel they will get better with use. Not a fan of Ontrac shipping though, took longer than it should have to get them in my opinion.