Powder Guide Hooded Jacket
Designed for ladies who are spending the majority of their time on the mountain, the North Face Women's Powder Guide Jacket is a no nonsense piece of gear. It may be flattering, but the Powder Guide jacket is made to conquer big objectives and tackle tough terrain.
The Gore-Tex shell deflects snow, sleet, and rain, while PrimaLoft Silver insulation protects you from frigid alpine temps. For an insulated shell, the Powder Guide breathes surprisingly well on short bootpacks thanks to the breathable membrane and underarm zips. A little extra warmth is never a bad thing, and you'll be glad for the cinchable hood and powder skirt next time you're blasting through pow or getting pelted on a blustery chairlift.
- Insulated jacket for long, tough days on the mountain
- Gore-Tex fabric keeps you dry without overheating
- Face fabric is abrasion-resistant for durability
- Lofty synthetic insulation seals in body heat for lasting warmth
- Oversized chest and hand pockets accommodate on-mountain essentials
- Jacket-to-pant interface is compatible with The North Face pants
- Item #TNF04KK