Powder Guide Jacket
For the coldest and deepest days at the resort you've got The North Face's Powder Guide Jacket. Fully waterproof with a 2-layer Gore-Tex membrane and filled with dependable synthetic insulation for all-day warmth, this jacket can handle any bell-to-bell pow day on your favorite slopes, and it's outfitted with more bells and whistles than a one-man band.
You've got airtight protection from deep snow thanks to the grippy elastic powder skirt, comfortable cuff gussets, and jacket-to-pants compatibility with other ski pants from The North Face. Its hood and shoulders are designed with an especially durable fabric to withstand abrasion from daypacks and ski edges, and when working through all that heavy snow has you heating up, just reach for the underarm vents to get a blast of cool air that'll keep you moving. On the outside you've got hand and chest pockets, as well as a wrist pocket with an integrated goggle wipe, and on the inside there's a media pocket that'll let you rock out to your favorite tunes as you slash another untouched line.
- Warm and waterproof jacket for cold pow days at your favorite hill
- Gore-Tex membrane shields you from heavy snow and wintry mixes
- Synthetic insulation brings the heat on freezing lift rides
- Underarm vents release heat after steep and deep tree runs
- Grippy powder skirt keeps out snow when you're up to your waist
- Durable fabric on shoulder and hood covers areas more prone to wear
- Comfortable cuff gussets keep out snow and cold temps
- Jacket-to-pants integration with compatible TNF products
- Item #TNF05OP