Built for frigid pow days.
For the coldest and deepest days at the resort you've got The North Face's Powder Guide Hooded Jacket. Fully waterproof with 2-layer Gore-Tex, and filled with dependable PrimaLoft Silver insulation for all-day warmth, this jacket can handle any bell-to-bell pow day on your favorite slopes, and it's outfitted with more bells and whistles than a one-man band.
You've got airtight protection from deep snow with a removable powder skirt, wrist gaiters with easy thumb holes, and jacket-to-pants compatibility with other ski pants from The North Face. Its hood and shoulders are designed with especially durable fabric to withstand abrasion from daypacks and long ski carries up the hill or in the parking lot. When heavy snow has you heating up, reach for the underarm vents to get a blast of cool air. On the outside you've got hand and chest pockets, as well as a wrist pocket with an integrated goggle wipe. For internal pockets there's a media pocket and two drop-in stretch goggle pockets.
- Built for the cold and deep days at your favorite resort
- Two layer Gore-Tex membrane keeps you protected from heavy snow
- PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm on frigid lift rides
- Abrasion resistant fabric in shoulders and hood
- Removable powder skirt and wrist gaiters keep out the snow
- Underarm vents let you quickly dump heat on high-intensity runs
- Internal media pocket lets you rock out on the slopes
- Wrist pocket has goggle wipe for heavy snow days
- Item #TNF04PM