Get your dance on.
You've been watching the weather reports, waiting for the next powder day when you can slip on The North Face Women's Powdance Pant and play hooky. Crafted from DryVent 2-layer fabric, this ski pant is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. A touch of elastane in the material provides four-way stretch for improved mobility as you make tracks in that freshly fallen snow. A layer of Heatseeker insulation helps trap hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth, so you can do that powdance all day long. The Chimney Venting system allows hot air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiter and escape through the upper thigh vents for continuous airflow.
- A lightly insulated ski pant that delivers unrestricted movement
- DryVent fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Heatseeker insulation for increased warmth
- Adjustable waist tabs for a personalized fit
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting system for continuous airflow
- Kickpatch and reinforced edge guards for durability
- Straight fit is slim through the waist, seat and thigh
- Item #TNF02Q5