Select a size:
Why We Like The Platte Sherpa 1/4-Zip Jacket
We shrug into the Platte to prevent winter's chill from freezing our sweat-soaked top as we leave the gym. With the hem cinched tight and the tall collar zipped closed, icy breezes move on to a less-prepared passerby as we make our way to the cafe. The plush high-pile fleece and cropped cut pair perfectly with our high-waisted tights, making us look fresh as we sip on a post-training mocha and idly peruse the new book we borrowed from the local mini library.
- Cozy pullover for crisp fall campsites and around-town adventures
- Recycled bonded fleece provides warmth and wind resistance
- 1/4-zip front provides venting and style options
- Elbow patches increase durability and add a pop of flair
- Ribbed cuffs boost those snuggled feels
- Item #TNFZBHM
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester fleece, [rib] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Fleece Weight
- cropped, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.