Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Pitaya 3.0 Hooded Jacket
The North Face brings its coziest windbreaker back with even more plush comfort for our coldest, breeziest adventures. With new raschel fleece lining and the same impressive WindWall shell, the Pitaya 3.0 Hooded Jacket is ideal for shoulder season winds and misty coastal breeze. This weather-protective shell works hard to keep wind and rain at bay, but maintains enough air permeability to comfortably explore through gloomy conditions.
- Hearty windbreaker blocks blustery breezes and chilly ocean air
- Synthetic WindWall shell is breathable and wind-resistant
- Water-repellant finish defends against drizzles and coastal mist
- Cozy raschel fleece lining provides extra protection from the cold
- Pull on the fixed hood for extra protection while dodging raindrops
- Elastic bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seal in body heat
- UPF 50 sun protection ideal for fair-weather adventures as well
- Item #TNFZAS6
- [face fabric] WindWall (100% recycled polyester), non-PFC DWR coating, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- Center Back Length
- [high point shoulder] 26in
- 2 zippered hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.