Show support and stay comfy.
Layer up when the weather gets colder in The North Face Pink Ribbon Tech Glacier 1/4-Zip Jacket. This lightweight fleece with a slim fit provides you with low-bulk warmth on the slopes, the trails, or on the rocks. The smooth-face fleece is soft against your skin for day-long comfort. When your outdoor pursuits turn strenuous, the quarter zip can be opened for a quick heat dump so you can get back to it.
This particular fleece has the pink ribbon emblem on the sleeve and is part of The North Face's Pink Ribbon Collection. This collection supports breast cancer awareness and research.
- Lightweight fleece quarter zip for comfortable warmth year round
- Slim fit provides low-bulk warmth with soft smooth fleece
- Quarter zip allows for easy heat dumping on strenuous ascents
- Pink ribbon emblem on sleeve shows support for breast cancer
- Item #TNF04KI
- Q & A
Great to slip on when itâs chilly outside and to give to a great cause
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 135lbs
Nice color, well made like all NF products I have purchased. NF always runs small so I ordered a large which fits great.
The fleece in this feels so good. Very comfortable and just enough to keep you warm.