Select a size:
Why We Like the Phantom 50L Backpack
When we’re headed out for our next ski tour or ice climbing expedition, we count on the Phantom 50L Backpack to swallow the necessary gear without adding any unnecessary weight to our load. The ultralight construction keeps the Phantom pack weight under an impressive 3lbs, but the sturdy Robic Air Nylon and Spectra fabrics ensure you don’t have to comprise durability during harsh treks. Plenty of external carry options allow you to comfortably house the skis, ice-tools, or rope your alpine adventure may require, while semi-translucent outer material gives your increased visibility into the main compartment to easily fish out gear on the go.
- Lightweight alpine pack with multitask features for backcountry treks
- 50L capacity suited for gear-heavy days or overnights trips
- Spectra ripstop fabric resists abrasion and repels water in extreme conditions
- Side compression straps keep your split board or skis secure
- Teksever foam back paneling rejects rain and snow absorption
- Ice axe and trekking pole carry free up hands when needed
- Internal and external compression options ensure streamlined carry
- Item #TNFZBLE
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.