Ready for a full-on summit assault.
The North Face Phantom 50 Backpack isn't going to top out on that sparkling peak for you, but it sure will make your grueling summit bid a little more comfortable. This technical 50-liter pack has enough space for all your essentials on a multi-day ascent, with ski-specific features that makes this a solid choice for spring mountaineering.
Reinforced ski loops let you quickly throw your skis in an A-frame when you're kicking steps into a steep bootpack up the final ridge, and tool keepers let you stow your ice tools without tearing holes in your softshells. The hipbelt pocket and loops let you keep an uptrack snack or compass nearby and the floating lid can be removed if you're trying to go even lighter.
- A technical pack for multi-day ascents
- 50-liter capacity holds enough for an overnight trip
- High denier nylon construction can handle wear and tear
- Removable floating top lid lets you go minimal
- Tool keepers for your ice axe
- Ski loops for an A-frame carry
- Reflective webbing helps you stay visible
- Hipbelt loops and pocket for easy access
- Item #TNF03YX