Perrito Reversible Hooded Jacket
The North Face Girls' Perrito Reversible Jacket lets her choose the style that suits her fancy, whether it's the understated and bold good looks of the solid exterior or the funky fresh print of the reverse side. Quilted polyester with a DWR finish on the solid side helps to keep out moisture, while 250g Heatseeker insulation keeps her cozy either way. An elastic binding at the hem and cuffs helps keep out snow and the drafty breeze, while zippered hand pockets and an ID label add convenient functionality.
- Winter jacket for casual, outdoor fun
- Midweight, synthetic insulation traps in heat
- Polyester is tear- and abrasion-resistant
- DWR treatment on the solid side deflects moisture
- Insulated hood retains warmth at the head and neck
- Elastic hood and cuffs seal out drafts
- Reversible for immediate changes in style
- Item #TNF04HU
- Q & A
Style and Warmth
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 4'6"
- Weight: 65lbs
North Face nailed it with this jacket - The reversible style keeps it fresh and the insulation keeps her warm. The water-proofing helps too and it matches up with The North Face Denali Etip Glove - Kids' perfectly.