Peril Wind Jacket
The Peril Jacket fits into The North Face’s rainwear line as a packable layer with superior wind-resistance. Windwall technology offers highly resistant wind permeability rated at less than 10 CFM, and features a drawcord adjustable hood to seal out the elements.
- Lightweight jacket is wind and water-resistant to keep you warm and dry
- DWR treated fabric helps keep you dry when unexpected weather strikes
- Stretchy outer is breathable to aid temperature regulation and moves with you
- Elastic binding at the cuffs and hem maintain a secure fit for active wear
- Iconic color blocking on the shoulders provides a timeless style
- Item #TNFZ9SJ
- 100% nylon woven ripstop, DWR finish, (camo) 100% recycled polyester woven ripstop
- Center Back Length
- 2 reverse-entry hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 12, 2020
Is this jacket more on the lightweight side or heavyweight?
Aslene Juanita Poole
December 1, 2020
This jacket is lightweight.