Warmth starting from the finger tips.
When you leave your hut and set out in the dead-of-winter cold of the Sawtooths you best be prepared with The North Face's Patrol Long Gauntlet Glove for a successful day of touring. Gore-Tex lining keeps you dry on the outside while on the inside the FlashDry technology works to manage sweat while you work up the incline. Heatseeker insulation uses a warmth-to-weight ratio to give you ideal warmth without the bulk so you can easily work with your hands if necessary. Ergonomic technology optimizes warmth and dexterity with The North Faces proprietary designs—Radiametric Articulation mirrors the position of your relaxed hand to maintain blood flow to regulate warmth while the 5 Dimensional Fit uses an advanced model for measuring a perfect fit so you can enjoy the day with comfort.
- Midweight mountaineering glove for colder days
- Gore-Tex insert gives durable waterproof protection
- Heatseeker insulation gives warmth with minimal bulk
- FlashDry lining manages sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- Leather palm gives grip for handling mountaineering gear
- Ergonomic fit with 5 Dimensional Fit and Radiametric Articulation
- Designed with input from The North Faces elite athletes
- Item #TNF03RR
[shell] 100% polyester ripstop, DWR finish, [palm] cowhide leather, [lining] 100% polyester, FlashDry
[back of hand] 200g Heatseeker
backcountry skiing, mountaineering