Warmth starting from the finger tips.
- Midweight mountaineering glove for colder days
- Gore-Tex insert gives durable waterproof protection
- Heatseeker insulation gives warmth with minimal bulk
- FlashDry lining manages sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- Leather palm gives grip for handling mountaineering gear
- Ergonomic fit with 5 Dimensional Fit and Radiametric Articulation
- Designed with input from The North Faces elite athletes
- Item #TNF03RR
- Q & A
Great glove for wrist guards.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I purchased this glove as a gift for a family member that snowboards but due to past injuries must now wear wrist guards when riding. He has found that the gauntlet style offers extra coverage and by sizing up he was able to accommodate the bulky guards while keeping his hands toasty warm out on the slopes. Overall the gift was a hit and these should work well for many years to come.
Well designed, warm, comfortable, and adjustable (over wrist).