Why limit yourself?
With versatility, performance, and comfort, the North Face Women's Paramount II Convertible Pant help you find new trails and reach new summits. Its stretch nylon fabric is treated with a DWR coating to repel water, and the active fit lets you move easily through foreign cities and dappled woodlands. Best of all, you can roll up and button the cuffs for a 3/4-length fit, or zip off the legs if temperatures call for shorts. No matter how you sport the Paramount II, the internal waist drawcord will keep your pants from falling down, and the UPF 30 sun protection will shield your legs from harmful rays.
- Hike, climb, and travel with ease in these adventure pants
- Stretchy fabric is durable and water-resistant
- Regular fit helps you move comfortably
- Zippered design converts pants to 5-inch shorts
- UPF 30 sun protection adds defense from harsh UV rays
- Multiple zippered pockets stash all of your adventure items
- Item #TNF03R2