Paramount Trail Convertible Pant
Sometimes long hikes require you to start in the chill of the morning and finish in the heat of the afternoon. These pants keep you prepared by zipping into shorts when the conditions require, making them a great choice for treks in unpredictable weather and camping trips when space is limited.
- Lightweight hiking pants that quickly convert into shorts
- Relaxed fit allows for free and easy movement on the trail
- Fabric sheds light precipitation and dries in a flash
- Integrated belt allows for a comfortable, custom fit
- UPF 50 sun protection guards your skin in exposed conditions
- Zippered pockets keep snacks, maps, and gear secure as you hike
- Item #TNFZAD2
- 100% nylon ripstop, FlashDry DWR finish
- [short] 29in, [regular] 32in, [long] 34in, [as shorts] 9in
- 2 hand, 2 zippered side
- integrated belt
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2021
North Face worse pants ever
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
What are they thinking. These pants are no longer hiking pants. They are only good for going to Starbucks. No more pockets on thighs, too tight, no stretch in waist, belt supplied 12 inches too long. I have been using this type for over 10 years. North Face really screwed up. Never buying them again.
November 27, 2020
not as good as predecessor
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
These are not as good as the original version and run 2 inches small comparatively. I returned them.. Its like they took the original Paramount Peak Convertible Pants AJFB, which were totally functional and tried to make dress pants out of them. NO CARGO pockets no flap covered rear pockets, and the belt buckle is weaker by design.
November 20, 2020
I LOVE convertible pants
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Are ya too warm? Make em shorts. Are ya too hot? make em pants. Lightweight, durable, stylish. I love everything about these pants. My friends might make fun of me and call me a dad, but who is laughing when I zip these bad boys up in the next rain storm. Yeah that's right. Fit me true to size, not baggy, not skinny. Just right. I'm a size 30 reg and love these. The adjustable belt if perfect and easy to use. Better buy these fast cause i'm about ready to buy the rest.