A pant that evolves with your outdoor addiction.
Wear The North Face Men's Paramount Peak II Convertible Pant for chilly climbing sessions in the shoulder seasons, then zip off the legs for hiking trips in the summertime. The North Face built the versatile Parmount Peak out of a faille woven nylon with a DWR coating that resists water and dries quickly. Its relaxed fit provides maximum mobility. This convertible pant also features an elasticized waistband with a removable buckle belt, two hook-and-loop cargo pockets, and one separate pocket that secures your cell phone.
- Nylon faille woven pants with DWR coating
- Relaxed fit
- Zip-off legs
- Elasticized waistband with removable buckle belt
- Cell phone and two cargo pockets
- UPF 50
- Item #TNF004G
- 70D nylon faille weave, DWR coating
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 hook-and-loop cargo, 1 phone
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 3.4 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty