Select a Size
Select a Color
Paramount Hybrid High-Rise Tight
- High-rise legging allows an unimpeded range of motion on mountains
- Four-way stretch fabric with FlashDry for moisture wicking
- Flat waistband ensures a snug fit
- Zippered pocketing secures al the goods on the trail
- Item #TNFZ9MW
- [knit body] 80% polyester, 20% elastane [woven piecing] 94% nylon, 6% elastane
- Recommended Use
- running, hiking, climbing, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 1, 2020
Comfy and Durable
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 145 lbs
I’m typically a medium in pants and leggings, but the mediums were way too tight on me. (Seems to be a trend with The North Face and the lower half of my body.) I love the higher waist as they typically stay put on my body better and I don’t have to worry about having to keep adjusting them in harnesses or hip belts. Well, with the exception of these. They did stretch out over the course of the day to the point where I *was constantly having to pull them up. I only wore them on a short, but vigorous, five mile hike and I was just annoyed enough that I didn’t bother washing them and wearing them again on the rest of my trip. I’ll give them another shot on my next hike, but now I’m wondering if I should have stuck it out with the mediums and they would have fit after stretching from sitting and hiking for a while? I guess I’ll never know. Only one star knocked off for that because I actually do love these. The pockets are amazing. I’m fonder of a tighter fit, so finding hiking pants that are more durable than leggings, but are in this realm of a legging-fit is impossible. Look no further. And high waist pants just get me. With my body shape, this is the only way pants will fit me and stay up and on.