Outer Boroughs Parka
You don't have to be wandering snowy Brooklyn streets looking for an underground DJ set to enjoy the durable weather protection and full-bodied warmth of The North Face's Outer Boroughs Parka. With its waterproof DryVent shell you'll be warm and dry when heavy snows bury city sidewalks, while toasty down insulation delivers body-hugging warmth as frigid winds whistle through narrow streets. The adjustable hood is decked out with a removable faux-fur liner to disrupt air-flow from cold winds and keep your face warm in freezing temps, and the storm cuffs convert to a cozy pair of mittens when you're caught without gloves on your commute.
Speaking of commuting, this parka will help you avoid overheating in the sudden stuffiness of crowded subways and buses, with a two-way zipper for easy and customizable ventilation. You'll also have tunes cranking the whole way, with an internal media-compatible pocket that keeps headphones in your jacket and out of the way. On the outside you've got plenty of pockets as well, with two high hand warmer pockets for chilly fingers, and dual-entry front pockets to hold all of your everyday essentials.
- An urban-friendly parka with weatherproof protection and cozy warmth
- Waterproof shell keeps you protected from light snow and heavy mixes
- Down insulation offers full-body warmth as you wander frozen streets
- Removable faux-fur hood liner disrupts air-flow to keep you warm
- Storm cuffs convert to mittens when you leave your gloves behind
- Two-way zipper offers custom venting for crowded commuter cars
- Inner media pocket drowns out howling winds with soothing podcasts
- Outer pockets store your valuables and warm up cold hands
- Item #TNF04MF
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (2-layer), [face fabric] (solids) 49% nylon, 33% polyester, 18% cotton canvas, (heather) 200% polyester, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 550-fill down
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, faux-fur lined
- [external] 2 high handwarmer, 2 top-entry front, 2 side-entry front, [internal] 1 media compatible
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 9.1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2018
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 165 lbs
This coat is amazing and definitely worth the money. Very warm, nice looking coat. Runs true to size.