Osolita 2.0 Triclimate Jacket
The North Face's Osolita 2.0 Triclimate Jacket is a versatile three-in-one jacket that keeps your kid warm and dry from the first day of fall to the last day of spring. Silky high-pile fleece liner keeps her warm during the shoulder seasons, and when winter weather starts to roll in, zip the fleece into the shell and she has a warm and protective winter jacket. Waterproof DryVent shell material ensures she stays dry through snowy and rainy storms and the dropped-hem design gives her extra coverage while exploring outside. When April showers brings wet-yet-warmer weather, the outer shell can be worn on its own as a rain jacket.
- A versatile winter jacket for cold and stormy weather
- Waterproof shell material ensures she stays dry through a storm
- Warm fleece lining is silky soft and cozy for colder months
- Elastic cinching at waist can be adjusted for layering and style
- Hand pockets on shell and liner keep her hands toasty warm
- Dropped hem extends coverage and enhances overall warmth
- Zip-in integration compatible with complementing garments
- Item #TNF04HQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
I gave this to my niece for Christmas and she loves it. It looks super cute and stylish, and with the zip in liner its super versatile. The fleece liner is soft and comfortable and provides a good amount of warmth for those cold days. The outer shell is waterproof and stood up to a week in London without any issues getting wet. The added coverage of the drop hem is a nice feature as well and adds to the stylish look of this jacket. The color combo on the New Taupe Green colorway looks great in person as well. Fits true to size, she normally a large and that fit great in this.