Customize her protection from summer rainstorms or frigid winter temperatures with The North Face Girls' Osolita Triclimate Jacket. This jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent shell with removable fleece liner. She can wear the shell by itself on rainy days, the fleece by itself in chilly shoulder season weather, and snap the two together when it's cold and snowy out. A jacket this versatile is bound to be part of her outfit all year long.
- Do-it-all jacket insulates and protects from snow and rain
- Fully sealed DryVent shell is waterproof and breathable
- Fleece liner is removable and can be worn on its own
- Zip-in compatibility with other The North Face garments
- Item #TNF03MD
- Q & A
TNF Triclimate children's jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 4'5"
Great layering system from the North Face. As stated it can double as a jacket, A fleece, or combine the 2 for a warm yet waterproof jacket. Easy zip on / off system.
How warm is this jacket? Is it good for skiing?