Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Three times the fun.
When you need a cozy jacket to do it all, you grab The North Face Osito Triclimate Jacket for your multi-season fun. Take the full package on a ski day in winter, wear the shell on mild spring or fall days with wind and rain, and take the liner by itself out on the town for dinner with friends on brisk summer evenings.
On cold, blustery winter days out on the slopes or running errands, you'll stay dry and protected with the seam sealed, two layer Dryvent shell that provides both water protection and wind protection. To enhance the waterproof abilities of the shell, a DWR treatment beads and repels water before it has a chance to even challenge the Dryvent shell. To keep warmth in on those cold days, the shell has a cozy taffeta lining and the zip-in high loft fleece liner hugs you like a teddy bear so you stay cozy throughout your winter adventure. If the weather is more mild, you have the freedom to choose either the shell or the liner to keep you comfortable on hikes or trips to town no matter what the meteorologist is predicting.
- Versatile, stylish 3-in-1 jacket for multi-season usage
- Seam sealed 2L Dryvent shell is waterproof and breathable
- DWR treatment beads and repels moisture from the face fabric
- Windproof shell has a cozy taffeta lining for added warmth
- Shell is zip-in-compatible with multiple The North Face garments
- Hood on the shell is removable and fully adjustable
- Zip-in high loft fleece liner can stand alone on mild days
- Standard fit allows for zip-ins or additional layering
- Item #TNF04KA
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 113lbs
Jacket wasn't as heavy as I thought it would be. Pretty but a light coat